The Delbarton Fund
THE DELBARTON FUND
About 10% of the annual operating budget comes from gifts to the Delbarton Fund, gifts that are made every year by parents, alumni, and friends. Together, tuition and the Delbarton Fund are the foundation of daily life at Delbarton, transforming the educational experience for every student every day.
Distinct from fundraising for strategic priorities or donations to St. Mary’s Abbey, gifts to the Delbarton Fund add up to about $2,420 per student and are used exclusively to support school programs and facilities.
The Delbarton Fund sustains the program of excellence that has come to define Delbarton School.
Your participation in the Delbarton Fund matters most. All funds raised this year will be spent this year. Every gift, large or small, directly enriches each student’s Delbarton experience every day of the year.
The Delbarton year runs from July 1 – June 30, so if you have not yet made a gift, please consider doing so today! Donations can be made online, by mail, or by calling the Advancement Office at 973-538-3231, ex. 3055.
The Delbarton Fund FAQ:
- Why is alumni and parent participation in the Delbarton Fund important?
- Where does my gift to the Delbarton Fund go?
- Where should I send my check?
- Can I make a credit card gift?
- How do I make a gift of stock?
- What are the advantages of giving appreciated stock?
- What other kinds of gifts can I make?
- What is a matching gift?