Delbarton School offers a wide range of courses designed to give students a comprehensive and in-depth background in the liberal arts in preparation for college.
This Curriculum Guide and Course Catalog is for informational purposes only. By listing a course, Delbarton School does not guarantee that the course will be offered each year. No agent of the School is authorized to guarantee admission to a particular course, or guarantee that a student will have a particular teacher, or guarantee that a student will take a course in a particular semester. Delbarton School reserves the right to cancel any course or change faculty assigned to teach a course. It also reserves the right to change policies stated in the Curriculum Guide and Course Catalog.
requirements for graduation:
- 4 credits of English, Mathematics and Theology
- 3 credits of History (World and U.S. History);
- 3 credits of Science (Biology, Chemistry, and Physics)
- 3 credits of a single foreign language
- 1.75 credits of Fine and Performing Arts
- 1.5 credits of Physical Education and Health
- .25 credit of Computer Science
Students are required to take a minimum of 6.5 credits each year and up to a maximum of 7.5 credits. Graduation depends upon successful completion of all the above requirements.
In the Middle School, a student must successfully complete all of the following to progress into the Upper School:
- 2 credits of English, Mathematics, World Language, Science, Humanities, and Theology;
- 1 credit of Physical Education/Health; one credit of a music ensemble;
- .5 credit of Computer Science and one half credit of Art