Delbarton School offers 27 Advanced Placement (AP) courses for students in grades 10 to 12. The AP program, administered by the College Board, enables students to take college-level courses and receive advanced placement and/or course credit in college on the basis of their performance on the culminating AP examinations administered each May.
AP courses prepare students for college-level work and build their self-confidence for college. AP courses also improve students’ chances of admission to a competitive college, and increases the likelihood that they will graduate from college in four years. Grades in an AP course at Delbarton are weighted in determining students’ Grade Point Averages (GPA).
For further information about the Advanced Placement Program at Delbarton, you may visit the official AP central website, or contact Christopher Cocozello, AP Coordinator.
For a complete list of all Advanced Placement courses including descriptions, please refer to our Curricular Guide.
AP Course Offerings
- Art History
- Calculus AB
- Calculus BC & Multivariable Calculus
- Comparative Government & Politics
- Computer Science A
- English Language & Composition
- English Literature & Composition
- European History
- French Language & Culture
- Italian Language & Culture
- Music Theory
- Physics 1: Algebra-Based
- Physics 2: Algebra-Based
- Physics C (Mechanics, Electricity & Magnetism)
- Seminar (English)
- Spanish Language & Culture
- Spanish Literature & Culture
- Studio Art (2D & 3D Design, Drawing)
- United States Government & Politics
- United States History
- World History