FACULTY AND STAFF
For Delbarton faculty and staff members, our unprecedented move to Virtual Delbarton was a challenge that they rose to last spring with outstanding results. They also developed new tools and modes of instruction that remain useful both in and outside of the classroom. Now, they are eager to reconnect with students and are hard at work preparing to return to the classrooms with COVID-19 modifications in place.
- Teachers will enforce mask wearing and the sanitization of desks. Other than during lunchtime, all students and teachers are required to wear a mask in every Delbarton building.
- In the classroom, group projects and paired work will be limited to avoid person-to-person contagion.
- Remote teaching accommodations will be made for the few faculty members who are high risk to develop complications due to COVID-19 or who care for high-risk family members.
- All Departmental, Faculty and Staff Meetings will be socially distanced and require the wearing of masks.
- Delbarton will compensate faculty and staff members for additional COVID-related childcare expenses during the 2020-21 school year. Click here for more details on the Delbarton COVID-19 Childcare Reimbursement Plan and here to download a Check Request Form.
- Click here to view week one remote learning best practices slide deck.