Delbarton Headmaster Fr. Michael Tidd, O.S.B. has created a COVID-19 Management Team to monitor information regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19) and to keep in touch with the Delbarton community on all topics related to the virus. This page will be updated as the situation evolves.
If you or a family member traveled over spring break to an area prone to COVID-19 contagion, OR have tested positive for COVID-19, please contact School Nurse Deirdre McAuliffe at email@example.com or (973) 538-3231 x3080 to discuss next steps.
- How Does Delbarton Monitor COVID-19 Updates?
- Will delbarton school close in response to covid-19?
- how is delbarton altering its cleaning and hygiene protocols?
- Who are the members of the delbarton covid-19 management team?
- how can we protect ourselves and our families?
- does delbarton intend to cancel school-run travel and exchange programs?
- how are covid-19 discussions impacting delbarton faculty and staff?
- While delbarton remains in closed, will the school cancel any school-sponsored events?
- What is delbarton doing during the extended school closure?
- What is delbarton's attendance policy regarding an extended absence for healthy students should parents choose to keep their sons home from school?
- How does covid-19 affect young people?
- how did delbarton decide to proceed with spring break travel plans?
delbarton calendar updates
March 19 Updates
March 19: Come and See event is cancelled
March 23: Coffee with the Headmaster is cancelled
April 2: Delbarton Blood Drive is postponed, new date TBD
April 4: Solidarity Sleepout is cancelled
April 5: DPGA Palm Sunday Mass & Brunch is cancelled
April 7: DMG Cosmopolitan Club Fashion Show and Dinner is cancelled and will be 'refashioned' -- watch for updates!
April 18: DPGA Wine Tasting Dinner is cancelled