The goal of fundraising at Delbarton is to sustain the School both today and for many years to come. Support for Delbarton comes in a number of different forms. Gifts to the annual Delbarton Fund help meet ongoing operating expenses, while gifts to the Spirit of Delbarton Campaign -- a current, comprehensive, multi-year effort -- are providing funds to expand and renovate key facilities, to supply more financial aid and to increase support for faculty and programs.
Gifts may be made in a number of ways:
• Cash and credit card gifts may be made through the mail: Development Office, Delbarton School , 230 Mendham Road , Morristown , NJ 07960 .
• Credit card gifts can be made online via Delbarton's secure donation site .
• Credit card gifts may be made over the phone by calling the Development Office at 973-538-3231 x3057 or 1-800-DEL-ALUM.
• Gifts of appreciated securities can be of benefit to both the donor and the school. Click here for more information and detailed transfer instructions.
• Estate gifts and other planned gifts to the St. Benedict Society help secure the future of the Abbey and the School . For the tax years 2006 and 2007, a special opportunity exists to make a donation directly from a regular or Roth IRA, provided the donor is age 70 ½ or older. Click here for more information.
Indeed, continuing Delbarton's tradition of excellence requires solid support from thousands of parents, alumni, and friends every year. For more information, you are welcome to contact the Development Office at 973-538-3231 x3057 or firstname.lastname@example.org.